Hinsdale Animal Cemetery is located three miles southwest of Hinsdale, Illinois. It was established in 1926. All manner of pets are buried here; horses, dogs, canaries, rabbits, monkeys, turtles, and more. Many blue blooded prize winners who made bench show history in their time lie side by side with those who boasted no pedigree.
We offer the following services:
- Burial or cremation of pet animals
- Monuments and headstones of the finest granite available
- Wide variety of caskets and cremation urns.
- Decoration of graves... Artificial flowers for the summer season... Wreaths and evergreen coverings for the winter season.
- Pick-up service available. We will call for your pet or you can bring them to us.
All pet owners should be aware what services are available at the time of their pet's death. Here are the services we offer:
- Private Burial - Single or multiple plots are available.
- Private Cremation - Your animal is placed in the crematory alone. Only and all of your pet's cremains (cremated remains) are returned to you. The cremains can be saved in an urn, buried, or scattered.
- Memorial Cremation - A small group of pets are cremated together. Cremains are then scattered on the cemetery grounds. No cremains are returned to the owners. Memorial plaques are available.
Visitors and inquiries are always welcome. We encourage your participation in our burial or cremation services.